Cardio-TRAP® Left Radial Access (staff at right side of table)
1. Transfer the patient to the procedural table.
2. Place Left Arm Board between mattress and Base Board. (Fig. 1)
3. Secure the left hand to the Board. (Fig. 2)
4. Install the Radiation Shield onto Base Board.
5. Drape patient. (Fig. 3)
6. Access left radial artery. (Fig. 4)
7. Unsecure sterile draped left arm from Left Arm Board.
8. Secure left arm across the mid-sagittal plane. (Fig. 5)
9. Secure the Left Radial Base (LRB) onto Base Board. (Fig. 5)
10. Place towels between LRB and elbow to adjust elbow position.
IMPORTANT: REMOVE all Cardio-TRAP® attachments (Right Radial Base, Upper Shield, and Left Radial Base) prior to moving the patient to and from the procedural table. The Base Board is intended to remain with the table (see instructions).